We keep our delivery and collection options simple, with the options below:
- No contact nominated day delivery -We’ll deliver your order to your front door, then we’ll knock and step back to keep our distance from you. If we get no answer we will phone the number you have left on your order to ask if you’d like us to leave it by the door (for instance if you’ve popped out for ten minutes). If we don’t get answer to the phone call we won’t leave the order unless otherwise instructed, and we will try again on the next available day. Minimum spend £10. Free delivery if you spend over £25.
- Click & Collect - Order online, select a collection date ( please don’t select Monday’s as we only offer deliveries on Mondays, no collections. You can collect from our Purton store on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Please note our online orders are processed in our catering unit in Swindon, not our shop in Purton, hence why we can offer deliveries on Mondays when our retail shop is closed.
Store Opening Times:
We deliver to the following post codes:
- SN4 (Wroughton, Royal Wotton Bassett, Wanborough and Broadtown only)
- Ashton Keynes and Minety.
- Shrivenham, Watchfield, Malmesbury and Highworth, - We now deliver to these areas and we’ll try our best to deliver on the date you’ve selected, but as these areas are a bit further out we may have to delay your delivery one day to group together orders in your area.
Please note if you order and you do not live in an eligible postcode we will refund your order as soon as we flag up the order. We’re sorry if you live outside our delivery range, but we currently don’t have the capacity to deliver to any other postcodes than the ones listed above.